- Per-Bend ar. and gu. two Bendlets counterchanged
- Per-Bend Crenelle
- Per-Bend Urdee
- Per-Bend Embattled Urdee
- Per-Bend Embattled arondie
- Per-Bend Indented
- Per-Bend Nebuly, or Nebulee
- Per-Bend In Point Urdé
- Per-Bend with one embattlement arondie
- Per-Bend In point to Sinister, or Per-Bend Escartelee pointed
- Per-Bend Nuee, Double gored
- Per-Bend Pointed with ball
- Per-Bend Treble arched, or gored to the sinister
- Per-Bend Sinister in Aile
- Per-Bend Arched
- Per-Bend Dancettée
- Per-Bend Two Piles, triple pointed, bowed and counter-posed
- Per-Bend Sinister, in form of lions' mouths
- Per-Bend Indented into three points trefoiled
- Per-Bend Waved and counter-trefoiled
- Arms of an Earl. Erm. a Fer-de- mouline betw. two martlets in pale sa., on a chief engrailed az.,two marlions' wings conjoin- ed and expanded or. Shield surmounted by an Earl's coronet. Crest a Lion ramp. Erminois holding a fer-de-mouline as in the arms. Supporters. Dexter a griffin wings endorsed ar., gorged with a marquiss coronet. Sinis- ter a Bear ppr. gorged with a belt ar. buckled and charged with two cresents or. motto Esto quod esse videris. Mills, Earl Sondes
- Per Bend waved, with two foils, or leaves, contrary posed
- Per Bend waved with foils of leaves
- On a Bend, per-bend gu. and az. betw. two cottises engr. sa. three fleur-de-lis or.
- Per Bend counter-pommettée
- A Bend-Braced
- A Batton, or Batune. Also termed the Bar of bastardy
- Ar. a bentlet gu. betwn. two Greyhounds courant in bend sa., enclosed by as many bendlets of the second
- Erm. on a Bend sa. two hands and arms issuing out of clouds all ppr. rending a horse shoe or.
- Gu. a Bend or, a chief ar.
- Az. four costs or.
- Ar. a Bend and Bordure gu.
- Barry of ten or. and sa. a Bend gu.
- Vair ar. and sa. a Quarter gu.
- Chequy or. and gu. a Sinister quarter ar.
- Sa. gutte d'Eau a Canton Erm.
- Az. on a Canton indented or, a Butterfly of the first
- Ar. a Brogue, or Shoe sa., on a Canton per-chev. gu. and Erm. Three covered cups or.
- Ar. a Fritillaria meleagris stalked and leaved ppr. on a Canton gu. a cross pattee or.
- Ar. a Canton in dexter-base vert.
- Gyronny or Gyronne of eight ar. and az, within a border Erm. over all a Canton gu. changed with a fleur-de-lis or.
- Ar. a Gyron gu.
- Ar. Two Gyrons az. also termed Mi-Taillé. (Gyronny of six, eight, twelve and sixteen see P. 2.)
- Az. three bars or, on an Escutcheon ar., three nails points in base sa., on a chief of the first two pallets betw. as many gyrons of the second. See P. 21. f. 42.
- Gyronny of three Arondia gu. or and sa.
DrawShield.net development is entirely powered by coffee and cake.
Please help make sure supplies never run low.