I had a quick question about the....

Posted to: The Google+ Heraldry Community

Posted by: Marc-André Laverdière

Created on: May 16 2016 at 18:11

I had a quick question about the blasoning of flags, especially where the cross is off-center, like in Sweden's case.

I'd be tempted to blazon it 'Azure a cross Or', but heraldic crosses are typically centered (except on the very long triangular shields of yore).
So how would you call this?


File:Flag of Sweden.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please Help!


Test Me

flashcard image