- Ar. a Bend sa.
- Ar. a Bendlet gu.
- Ar. a Garter gu.
- Ar. a Cost gu.
- Ar. a Bend-sinister sa.
- Or. a Scarpe sa.
- Bend Engrailed
- Bend Invected
- Bend Indented
- Bend Indented, embowed, or Hacked and Hewed
- Bend Dancettee
- Bend Wavy
- Bend Flory
- Bend Flory counter-Flory
- Bend Embattled
- Bend Bretessed
- Bend Embattled counter-embattled
- Bend Flamant
- Bend Urdée, Urdy, Palisado, Champagne, or Warriated
- Bend Dovetail. Per Bend ar. and sa. a Bend Pattee or Dove-tail counterchanged
- Arms of a Bishop. The arms of the See of Chester gu. three mitres labelled or ; Impaled with these the Armorial Bearings of Dr. Stubbs Bp. of Chester, viz. sa. on a Bend Nebulee or, betw. Two Bezants each charged with a Pheon of the field, three oval buckles tongues pendent of the first
- Bend Radiant, Rayonne, or Radiant rayonne
- Bend Urdée-Champained
- Bend Arondie, nuée, or nuage. Also termed a Bend arondy treble-arched ; or gored on both sides
- Bend Edged
- Bend Raguly
- Bend of a limme (limb) of a Tree Raguled and Trunked. Pen- ruddocke
- Bend Bordered, or Fimbriated
- Bend Voided. Erm. a bend gu. voided of the field
- Bend Double edged
- Bend Cottised. Az. on a Bend cottised ar. three billets sa.
- Bend Double cotised, cottised, or Cotticed
- Bend Treble cottised
- Bend Surmounted. Erm. a Bend Engrailed az. surmounted of another or.
- Bend Potentee
- Bend Cottised potentee
- Bend Double cottised potent counter-potent, also blazoned, Az. a Bend. betw. four cottises potent on the inner sides or.
- Bend Humette, or couped
- Bend Bretessed parted
- Bend Gobony or Compony
- Bend Compony counter-compony
- Bend Billettee counter-billettee
- Bend Chequy, or Checkie
- Bend Indented point in point
- In Bend. Ar. in bend three mascles betw. two cottises sa.
DrawShield is a Free service supported by its users.
If you can, please help cover the cost of the server, or just buy the team a coffee to say thanks!Buy me a coffee