- Saltier. Ar. a Saltier az.
- Saltier Voided. Az. a saltier or voided of the field
- Saltier Surmounted of another
- Saltier Fimbriated, or edged These are distinguished by the shading
- Saltier Quarterly Quartered
- Saltier Counterchanged. Per Saltire ar. and gu., a Saltier counter- changed
- Saltier Checky, or Chequy
- Saltier Compony counter-compony
- Saltier Compony
- Saltier Lozengy, or Lozengée
- Saltier Fusily
- Saltier Masculy
- Saltier of Nine Lozenges
- Saltier of Eight Fusils
- Saltier of mascles
- Ar. a mascle fretted with four others in Saltier gu.
- Saltier Indented
- Saltier Triparted and fretted, or Three bendlets and three bendlets-sinister interlaced
- Saltier Raguly
- Saltier Potentee, or Potented
- Arms of a Commoner and Lady. The Armorial Bearings of Benjamin Disraeli, and Mary Anne Viscountess Beaconsfield. See Arms of Commoner and Lady
- Saltier Couped
- Saltier Bretessed
- Saltier Nowy
- Saltier Nowy arched
- Saltier Nowy quadrat pierced lozengy
- Saltier Nowy Lozengy
- Saltier Nowy couped
- Saltier Saltier, saltiered and flory. or a Crosslet flory in Saltire
- Saltier Saltiered-pattee
- Saltier Bottonee
- Saltier Toulouse and pommettée
- Saltier Saltered and Flory
- Saltier Invecked and plain cottised
- Saltier Pierced
- Saltier Engrailed. Gu. on a Saltier Engr. or, a crescent betw. four roses of the field, barbed and seeded ppr.
- Saltier Between. Az. a Saltier or, betw. four annulets ar. Or az. a Saltier or, cantoned with four annulets ar.
- Saltier Cantoned. Ar. a Chief and Saltier gu., cantoned with two Mascles in the collar and base points az. in the flanks a spot of ermine
- In Saltier. Az. Five Roses in Saltier ar.
- Counterchanged. Per-pale or and az. A Saltier counterchanged
- Surmounted, Or a fesse az. surmounted of a Saltier gu.
- On a Saltier. Ar. on a Saltier sa. within a border of the last, a gem-ring or. Also blazoned Ar. on a Saltier sa. an annulet or stone az. all within a bordure of the second
- Az. an annulet ensigned with a cross pattée or, interlaced with a Saltier conjoined in base of the second
- Saltier of Chains
- A Gordian Knot, Blazoned a double orle of annulets, linked to each other, and to one in the centre, gyronwise. It is also termed The Double Knot of Navarre, or Navarre Knot
DrawShield.net development is entirely powered by coffee and cake.
Please help make sure supplies never run low.