- Saltier. Ar. a Saltier az.
- Saltier Voided. Az. a saltier or voided of the field
- Saltier Surmounted of another
- Saltier Fimbriated, or edged These are distinguished by the shading
- Saltier Quarterly Quartered
- Saltier Counterchanged. Per Saltire ar. and gu., a Saltier counter- changed
- Saltier Checky, or Chequy
- Saltier Compony counter-compony
- Saltier Compony
- Saltier Lozengy, or Lozengée
- Saltier Fusily
- Saltier Masculy
- Saltier of Nine Lozenges
- Saltier of Eight Fusils
- Saltier of mascles
- Ar. a mascle fretted with four others in Saltier gu.
- Saltier Indented
- Saltier Triparted and fretted, or Three bendlets and three bendlets-sinister interlaced
- Saltier Raguly
- Saltier Potentee, or Potented
- Arms of a Commoner and Lady. The Armorial Bearings of Benjamin Disraeli, and Mary Anne Viscountess Beaconsfield. See Arms of Commoner and Lady
- Saltier Couped
- Saltier Bretessed
- Saltier Nowy
- Saltier Nowy arched
- Saltier Nowy quadrat pierced lozengy
- Saltier Nowy Lozengy
- Saltier Nowy couped
- Saltier Saltier, saltiered and flory. or a Crosslet flory in Saltire
- Saltier Saltiered-pattee
- Saltier Bottonee
- Saltier Toulouse and pommettée
- Saltier Saltered and Flory
- Saltier Invecked and plain cottised
- Saltier Pierced
- Saltier Engrailed. Gu. on a Saltier Engr. or, a crescent betw. four roses of the field, barbed and seeded ppr.
- Saltier Between. Az. a Saltier or, betw. four annulets ar. Or az. a Saltier or, cantoned with four annulets ar.
- Saltier Cantoned. Ar. a Chief and Saltier gu., cantoned with two Mascles in the collar and base points az. in the flanks a spot of ermine
- In Saltier. Az. Five Roses in Saltier ar.
- Counterchanged. Per-pale or and az. A Saltier counterchanged
- Surmounted, Or a fesse az. surmounted of a Saltier gu.
- On a Saltier. Ar. on a Saltier sa. within a border of the last, a gem-ring or. Also blazoned Ar. on a Saltier sa. an annulet or stone az. all within a bordure of the second
- Az. an annulet ensigned with a cross pattée or, interlaced with a Saltier conjoined in base of the second
- Saltier of Chains
- A Gordian Knot, Blazoned a double orle of annulets, linked to each other, and to one in the centre, gyronwise. It is also termed The Double Knot of Navarre, or Navarre Knot
DrawShield is a Free service supported by its users.
If you can, please help cover the cost of the server, or just buy the team a coffee to say thanks!Buy me a coffee