Plate 25. A.
- The Label of His Royal Highness Prince Albert Victor of Wales
- The Label of His Royal Highness Prince George of Wales
- The Albert Medal for Saving Life at Sea
- The Albert Medal for Saving Life on Land
- Ensign of the Royal Navy
- Ensign of the Naval Reserve
- Badge and Riband of the Sun and Lion of Persia
- Badge and Riband of the Royal Portuguese Military Order of the Tower and Sword
- Helmet with Contoise, or Quintise,
with Wreath and Crest an Eagle
with wings elevated and endorsed.
Crest of Maher
The Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire
- The Collar, Star, and Badge of The First Class, or Knights Grand Commanders
- The Riband and Badge, and Star of The Second Class, or Knights Commanders
- The Badge of The Third Class, or Companions
- Crown of Prussia
- Crown of Austria
- The American Shield and Eagle, The Badge of the United States
- Naval Medal. Ribbon White with Blue edges. Medal. Obverse : The Head of the Queen wearing a diadem, with the words "Victoria Regina." Reverse. In waves of the sea, a sea-horse with Britannia seated thereon, holding a trident in her right hand, and an olive branch in her left. A great num- ber of clasps were issued with this medal. Amongst the principal naval engagements for which this medal was issued were ; Algiers, Camperdown, Copenhagen, Na- varino, Battle of the Nile, St. Vincent, etc.
- Medal for Egypt. 1882. Ribbon
Blue with two white stripes.
Medal, obverse, Queen's head
with diadem and draped. The
inscription "Victoria Regina et
Imperatrix." Reverse, a sphinx,
the word "Egypt " above and the
date 1882 underneath. Clasps
for Tel-el- Kebir. The same medal
with clasp inscribed "Alexandria,
nth July" was granted to the
Navy. The same medal without
the date 1882 on the reverse, with
clasps for Suakin 1884., El-Teb.,
Tamaai., Nile 1884-5., Abu Klea.,
Kirbekan., Suakin 1885., Tofrek
granted to those in possession of
the Egypt 1882, or Suakin 18S4
medal. This Medal also granted
for services on the Upper Nile in
- A Bison. Crest of Fitzjames
DrawShield.net development is entirely powered by coffee and cake.
Please help make sure supplies never run low.