- Shield of the Trinity
- Az. an Episcopal Staff in pale or, ensigned with a cross pattee ar. surmounted of a Pall of the last, charged with four crosses formée-fitchee sa., edged and fringed of the second. Archbishop of Canterbury
- Gu. a Pall ar. edged and fringed or.
- Holy Dove
- Spider and Web, also termed " Cobweb"
- Gurges, or Whirlpool
- Az. on a mount in base vert, the tree of Paradise environed with the Serpent betw. Adam and Eve all ppr. Fruiterer's Company, London
- Erm. A Chief ar. Chausse gu.
- Az. A Chief or, ajoure gu.
- Ar. on a mount in base vert three pine trees ppr. a dexter side or. Grote
- Ar. the base vert issuing therefrom three hop poles sustaining their fruit all ppr. Houblon
- Ar. on a mount vert, a lion ramp. contourne gu. supporting an orange tree-fructed ppr. De la Motte
- Per-fesse wavy the chief ar., the base representing waves of the sea, in chief a dexter hand couped at the wrist gu., in base a Salmon naiant ppr. O'Neill
- Ar. two bubbles, and a third rising out of water in base ppr. borne by Aire and Bubbleward
- Sa. a Fesse ar., in chief three ladies from the waist heads affrontee arrayed and veiled ar. crowned or, in base an ox of the second passing over a ford ppr. See of Oxford
- Gu., a demi horse ar., hoofed and maned or, issuing out of water in base ppr. Trevelyan. See Water
- Or, Semee of Flowers gentle, in the middle of the chief a sengreen resting upon a book betw. two serpents in pale, their tails knit together all in ppr. colours, resting upon a square stone vert. Caius College Cambridge
- Per-Pale gu. and az. three lions pass, guard in pale or, Dimidiated with three, herrings naiant in pale ar. Gt. Yarmouth. See term Dimidiation
- Quarterly, 1 and 4 sa. a chev. betw. three fleames ar. 2nd. and 3rd Per- Pale ar. and vert, a Spatula in pale az. surmounted of a Rose gu. charged with another silver, the first rose regally crowned ppr . betw. the four quarters of a cross of St. George charged with a lion pass, guard, or. Barber's Company
- Gu. on a cross ar., betw. the four ace cards ppr. viz.: the ace of hearts and diamonds in chief, the ace of spades and clubs in base ; a lion pass, guard, of the first. Card Maker's Company
- Arms of a Widow. See Dictionary
- A Cross Quarterly quartered
- A Cross Patriarchal
- Gu. a demi virgin couped below the shoulders, issuing from clouds all ppr. vested or, crowned with an eastern crown of the last, her hair dishevelled, and wreathed round the temples with roses of the second, all within an orle of clouds ppr. Mercer's Company of London
- Ar. an Orle of three pieces sa.
- Ar. a Frett bretessed, espined, or crossed sa.
- Diaper, or Diapre. Quarterly diaper, in the first quarter a mullet or. De Vere
- Az. three cross baskets in pale ar. betw. a prime in chief and an iron in base on the dexter, and a cutting knife in chief and an outsticker in base on the sinister of the second. Basket Maker's Company
- Az. a Golden Fleece
- Or, a Buffalo's head cabossed sa. attired ar. through the nostrils an annulet of the last, ducally crowned gu., the attires passing through the crown. Mecklenburg
- Ar. a Bull's head cabossed ar. armed or. betw. two wings of the last. Hoste
- Az. Two slaughter axes endorsed in saltire ar. handled or, betw. three Bull's heads couped of the second, armed of the third, viz.: two in fesse, and one in base, on a chief ar. a boar's head couped gu. betw. two block-brushes vert. Butcher's Company
- Az. on a chev. ar. betw. three Staff-Tree leaves slipped or, as many Bees volant ppr. Leaf
- Az. Three Tierce's or. borne by Bourburg and Bernbing. This bearing is Blazoned in Blomfield's His. of Nor., vol. II., p. 469, as sa. three Trimelles or, for the family of Warner
- Ar. three Viures nebulee, counter- nebulee invected gu.
- Plaisse, or Plaissa
- Lattice, Trellise, or Treille
- Barry paly in prospect ar. and sa. Prospect
- Vert, a fess Cuppa ar. and erminois, betw. three narcissus flowers of the second. White
- Quarterly, or and az. four lozenges conjoined in cross throughout betw. a mullet in the 1st and 4th quarters and an annulet in the 2nd and 3rd quarters all counterchanged. Pea- cock
- Per-fesse paly of six or and gu. counterchanged on a fesse of the last three roses ar. Martineau
- Ar. a fesse betw. three moles sa. Mitford
- Ar. Two Crows sa. pendent on an arrow fesseways ppr. Murdock
- Ar. Three Furisons az. Steel
DrawShield.net development is entirely powered by coffee and cake.
Please help make sure supplies never run low.