- A Tower, on the sinister side, avant mur.
- Castle triple towered
- Castle breached, or ruined
- Triangular Castle with three towers
- Four square Castle in perspective, also blazoned a Castle with four towers placed two in fesse and two in pale
- Castle with four towers, also termed square Castle, and a Quadrangular Castle with four towers
- Castle also termed a Port between two towers
- A Tower; and a Tower breached, or ruined
- Tower with scaling-ladder raised against it in bend
- Castle triple-towered
- Castle triple-towered chain transverse
- Castle domed ; and a Tower inflamed, or flammant
- Castle triple-towered, port displayed of the field
- Citadel, also blazoned a wall turreted with two towers
- Arch on three degrees with folding doors open
- Triple-towered gate, double leaved
- Embattlements farsoned; and the Turrets, or Embattlements of a Tower
- Arch; and double arch
- Bridge of three Arches, with a fane, the streams transfluent
- Or on a Bridge of three Arches gu. over as many streams transfluent ppr. a tower of the second, thereon a fane ar.
- Gu. three pears or, on a chief ar. a demi-lion issuant sa. armed and and langued of the first. The Chief surmounted of another with the arms of the order of St. John of Jerusalem viz, gu. a cross ar. The Armorial Bearings of Major Sir Herbert C. Perrott, Bart., Chevalier of Justice of the said order
- A College
- Steeple of a Church
- Antique Temple
- Ruins of an Old Abbey, or Monastery with ivy and standing on a piece of ground
- Gu. a chief ar. on the lower part a cloud, the rays of the sun issuing therefrom ppr.
- The Sun with clouds, distilling drops of rain
- Rays issuing from dexter chief point
- The Sun rising, or issuant from clouds. The badge of Prince Napoleon before he was Emperor of France; "The Sun rising from clouds with the motto Emergo"
- Az. The Sun in Splendour or.
- Sun in Splendour, each ray illuminated, or inflamed
- Sun in Splendour, charged with an eye
- Increscent circled; and a Decrescent circled
- Moon illuminated, or in her compliment, and a Moon in her Detriment, or Eclipse
- Crescent ; Increscent ; and a Decrescent
- Estoile, issuing out of a Crescent
- Four Crescents fretted
- Three Crescents interlaced
- Estoile, or Etoile
- Star of six-points ; and an Estoile of eight points
- Star of eight-points ; and an Estoile of sixteen-points
- Blazing Star; or Comet, between the astronomical symbol of Venus as borne by Thoyts. and Uranus- radiated as in the arms of Herschel. Mars ♂ by Wimble and Stockenstrom
DrawShield.net development is entirely powered by coffee and cake.
Please help make sure supplies never run low.